Tree Pruning and Maintenance: Your Green Solution in Greenbank, Jimboomba, and Logan
Why Tree Pruning and Maintenance is Essential
Your Tree Health is Our Priority
Protect Your Property with Our Expert Services
Adding Value and Beauty to Your Property
Choose Us For Tree Pruning and Maintenance in Greenbank, Jimboomba, and Logan
Tree Care that Fits Your Schedule
What benefits will I get from using a certified tree trimming company?
- Reduce the risks cause by weak overhanging branches
- Improve the view from your home where tree pruning can be carried out inline with Australian standards 4373-2007
- Clear obstructions from buildings, improve vehicle access and improve pedestrian safety through crown reduction or canopy raising
- Clean up loose, broken dead or diseased branches to reduce risk below
- Allow more light and air movement through thinning out the tree canopy
- Assist the tree to grow in the most ideal direction for your property and its health through strategic tree pruning
- Removing dead or diseased branch will help stop debris clogging your gutters
Dynamic tree pruning guidlines
It can be difficult to write an article on tree pruning guidelines when just about every council around brisbane has their own specific vegetation management policies. Along with this many of the council websites are very vague on the requirements for tree trimming without permits and often suggest that your local council should be contacted for more information.
As a general guideline though, if you need to trim or prune trees that are protected by your local council you can remove up to 20% of the canopy without needing to apply for a permit to alter vegetation. If you follow the rule of the “DDD”, Dead, Dying or Diseased, these are generally good genuine reasons trimming and removing tree branches. All work carried out by Dynamic Tree Solutions is also inline Australian Standard AS4373-2007, which covers all the guidelines for pruning of amenity trees.
To get the desired results from tree pruning, all the work should be undertaken by certified arborists. Not only does the arborists experience put them in a position to reduce the physical risk but they also understand a trees anatomy in a way where they can carry out all tree trimming inline with the optimal health outlook for the tree.
The team at Dynamic Tree Solutions can give you great advice and carry out tree pruning anywhere across Brisbane. We use our in-depth knowledge and understanding of a trees anatomy to prune trees inline with any of these goals:
– Removing over extended or weak branches, thus reducing the risk to people or structures below
– Improving the aesthetic appeal of the tree
– Prolonging a trees lifespan by shaping and stengthening its structure
– Eliminating electrical hazards by providing clearance from powerlines
– Lowering the trees susceptability to storm damage
Need a tree maintenance company?
Our Arborists understands tree biology, the science associated with tree health, tree structure, and branch development to best provide proper tree maintenance.
Reasons for Pruning:
- Removal of rubbing branches
- Removal of dead branches: Crown reduction works to reduce the size and weight of branches and also to encourage the ﬂow of air and light within the canopy,
- Remove any identiﬁable hazards
Our team of qualiﬁed arborists are here to care for your trees. Work carried out to meet Australian Standard 4373:2007 “Pruning of Amenity Trees” .
5 benefits of professional tree maintenance
Canopy cleaning to remove dead, rubbing, broken or diseased branches.
Your home, property or school grounds will look great!
By canopy thinning you will increase airflow and light throughout your tree.
Pruning branches away from buildings, power lines, gutters and drains.
Canopy lifting / raising for safe clearance for pedestrians, vehicles and maintaining good visibility for traffic and signs.